My gym isn’t as crowded these days. Guess why?
[Today is Feb. 3, 2019]
If you guessed my gym isn’t as crowded these days because all of those people have already met their health and wellness goals for the year then you’re wrong.
If you guessed it’s because those people have already given up and made their way back to the cold indent in their sofa then you’d be correct.
Statistics show: by Feb 1st at least 36% of people have already given up on their New Year’s Resolution!!!
But that’s not just health and wellness goals. It’s ALL GOALS.
In other words:
- 36% of people have already given up their financial goals of making more money in 2019
- 36% of people have brushed aside their dream of starting a business or profitable side hustle because it required a little extra effort
- 36% of people have already given up any attempt to improve relationships
- 36% of people have already decided not to take any steps towards specialized training to advance in their career
- 36% of people have chosen to sacrifice time with family and loved ones in a job they don’t enjoy
- 36% of people have once again accepted hopelessness and given up on their dream of living a life of purpose
- 36% of people have already given in to self-defeat and overall helplessness when it comes to getting in shape and looking/feeling good about themselves
What about you?
If you’re still going strong then I commend you! Way to go. I’m proud of you.
If not, and you’re feeling a little guilty or even a bit jaded because I’ve given you a brutal taste of reality, then perhaps it’s time to get back up on the horse and try again.
Maybe you stumbled a bit or got caught up in life and lost your way in the beginning stages.
That’s ok. Get back in the game and try again.
Just because you got a little side tracked or lazy doesn’t mean you have to totally give up.
It’s time to refocus. Breath new life into your goal. And recommit yourself to the end result.
You got this. I believe in you.
As always, if you need help then reach out to me directly. I’d be honored to help you get back on course and achieve success.
Thanks and Be Excellent!